Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Something escaped me last night
between the tears, the sweat, and the sex juices

You took me a place I had declined to go
but you spoke well of it
and assured me I'd never want to leave

Hours later I'm left feeling devoid, but comforted
disarrayed and under your control

The walls you battled yesterday are now torn
and my thoughts are out of focus

I don't know what I feel or why.
This has never happened.
I never get caught up.
I never cry over people.

But I have sat time and time again
in these little hours just stuck on you

Still lost in your kisses.
Tasting your salty body.
Sniffing your cologne.
Shivering from your 'bone' pulsating and penetrating me.

Empty-headed and unaffected
I have lost it and I believe you took it

I'm sore.
I'm weak.
And if my sanity speaks truth to me,
it's telling me I'm falling too soon.

I have lost myself in you.
And it hurts like hell
'cause I'm not ready to fall.

1 comment:

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Wow. Nice yo.

~Damnit!