Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Stop Picking On Me

When LITERALLY everyone you know, everything you've ever worked against, when every obstacle you have ever been introduced to triumphs even after your greatest, most courageous fight of life...when all these things have failed you...when you've been shut out and never seen success in your favor...what does that mean?

Consciously, im outstandingly motivated, driven to outdo what has never been done in my life...overcoming the strifes I endured, am enduring, and will endure.

I can't make sense of my consistent failure in life. Physically, I have done nothing to hinder a potential win in my complete exist. It makes no sense whatsoever. How could someone so hopeful and so passionate, get stamped on and run over time and time again. I don't know what I have done or haven't done to deserve what I can't seem to get. The shit is fucked up...but im not giving up, because it would be the hardest to do...but Imma say it like this:

"Ah nigga is fuckin' tired of the bullshit."

1 comment:

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Read my comment to you in the post directly after this. I think it covers both LoL.

~Damnit!