Wednesday, October 31, 2007

K...I wasn't plannin' on blogging anytime soon, cause what I wanna blog hasn't reached a climax yet, but y'all stay tuned...but tell me why the hell I'm feelin' like a 3rd grader back in elementary school by playin' this losser game Tag, that I'm already partial to...why? Hmm...well, got damnit, I'm bitter that's why!!! Sadly, I was always the social outcast in elementary and junior high school, 'cause everybody figured I gay...well, guess what kids!...you jinxed me. Yes, I love the penis, and all its glory, baby!! Anyways, here's the rules. If I tag a person that's already been tagged, deal wit it, aight : D ............



The rules of the game are:

(1) Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
(2) Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
(3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
(4) Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Random Facts About SoFaReal:

(1) I hate people, lol. I know right...what do I mean. It's what it looks like. I have a huge disliking for people in general 'cause they do stupid shit, say stupid shit, and work my nerves like nobody's business. It's really a complex situation, and there's so many aspects in explaining it...but I'm very selective about allowing people to get to know me and vice versa. I might have to explain myself at some point in this blog, but ask me later.

(2) I'm not fond of my family. You might have been able to gather this from previous post, but they're not the best of people. We just have nothing in common, and I only pretend like I like them because I'm a nice person and I have a heart. Did I just contradict myself?

(3) My friends love me, but can never get in contact with me...I hate answering the phone, so I tend to ignore you and wait for the voicemail. No voicemail, no callback. I really think it just has to do with me not liking to talk on the phone.

(4) I was once hit in the head with a flying brick, and suffered an extensive concussion. Passed out for 10min, and my brother almost went to jail...damn, it...if only I would have died. I don't like him at all.

(5) I'm usually very conservative in public, looks are somewhat cocky and standoffish, but I'm nothing close to being any of those things. I'm actually incredibly laid back, chill, and very in tune with my emotions, my mind, and the heart. I even thought about becoming a rastarafi once. But who the hell is Haile Selassie I. Ain't nobody like Jesus, chile! (I'm not usually this gay, only on Blogger). But most people find me incredibly likable.

(6) Thank God, this is number 6 'cause I don't like talking about myself. Most times I ramble and tell people irrelevant shit they never cared to know. But believe me, I won't tell you much...I tend to be private in my thoughts, and don't tell my friends, fam, or anyone how I really feel. I'm think I'm a real bastard sometimes. I have quick tongue, if you cross me wrong.

(7) I'm really naive and I tend to make very stupid, often times regretable decisions because I'm spontaneous...I'm very unpredictable and do things cause they look or sound good. Its a flaw I'm trying to fix...y'all pray for me!

(8) Oh, I'm a rule breaker...don't try to make me conform, cause I wont comply. That's why there's a number 8. I'm very much an individual and I have a hard time being receptive to advise that I know is good for me, but doesn't sound good to me.

4 comments:

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Yo, I absolutely agree with your #3! I HATE TALKING ON THE PHONE to any and everyone! I rarely have long drawn out conversations and I find myself ignoring a lot of people that call me. Funny thing is they will call, I will look and when the phone ceases to ring, I will text asking "What is it that you require?". LoL. Maybe you and I are brothers, but I'm the one you actually like. LoL.

~Damnit!

SoFaReal said...

Yeah, you aight. Nah, you might be on to something, though. You just don't know how many times I go to others people's blogs, make a comment, only to find out that I said the same things u did, just reworded, lol. I be so mad at myself. I make it a point not to read what u write, until after I finish my comment, but that still doesnt help. Yet I must say...you give some great advice and have good, effective thoughts an a lot of situations. Sometimes I'm just like "Hmmmm...where does he get his stuff!" lol. But you are by far, my fav, Blaq.

Ailed LittleKnight said...

I don't like tag! too much running, I'm far to lazy for that!

Manilow said...

LOL I feel like I'm similar to you in quite a few ways. I haaaate talkin on the phone, unless it's somebody I'm dating. When my friends or family call, I get this feeling of dread or annoyance in my stomach, and the majority of the time I don't answer. I also have an aversion to initiating phone calls, thus my friends think I'm an asshole. This may also be tied into my general dislike for people; I find too many of them to be tedious, ridiclous and exhausting. ...Is it too late to say I'm not a snob? LOL